Weekly pass: 95 €
Discounted weekly pass : 65 €
(gives access to all the screenings, includes a catalogue)
3-day pass: 62 €
(gives access to all the screenings on the three days of your choice; includes a catalogue)
5-ticket bundle: 36 €
Single ticket: 8 €
Single ticket for locals : 5,50 €
Catalogue: 10 €
1. For students, RSA and ASS beneficiaries.
2. For inhabitants of Lussas, Darbres, Mirabel and Saint-Laurent-sous-Coiron.
The post office is open from 9:00 to 15:00 from Monday to Friday and from 9:00 to 12:00 on Saturday 28.08 (withdrawals for La Banque Postale account holders only).
You may also withdraw up to twenty euros per day per person at the village grocer’s (limited availability during the week).
WHERE TO EAT/DRINK
Food stands and Green Bar on the festival square, Place de la Mairie.
Restaurant Le Kilana in the centre of the village.
Green Bar opening hours: 10:00 – 2:00 from Sunday 22.08 afternoon.
Moulinage refreshment stall: 9:00 – 12:00 and 17:00–20:00 from Monday 23.08 to Saturday 28.08.
PARKING IN LUSSAS
There is no parking in the village centre during the festival. Four car parks are available just outside the village:
- by the road going to Lavilledieu, on the car park of the former wine cooperative,
- by the road going to Eyriac and behind the fire station,
- by the road going to Mirabel.
ARRIVING IN LUSSAS AND LEAVING LUSSAS
A free shuttle runs between Lussas and Vals-les-Bains, every night after the screenings and and every morning at 9:00 between Monday 23.08 and Saturday 28.08.
Another free shuttle runs between Lussas and Lavilledieu, to connect with buses from or towards Montélimar and Aubenas (line 74), from Sunday 22.08 to Sunday 29.08. Service available:
- from 13:30 to 20:30 on Sunday 22.08,
- from 9:30 to 20:30 from Monday 23.08 to Saturday 28.08,
- from 9:30 to 12:00 on Sunday 29.08.
The are no direct festival shuttles between Aubenas and Lussas.
A board dedicated to car-sharing offers and requests is available at the festival welcome desk, in the village library.